Monday, October 6, 2008

Introduction

I have intiated this blog to collate all the knowledge that i wish to seek in the next couple of years under a single roof. s of now… i intended to gather information / study material / notes / ppt’s regarding Masters in Information Management - MIM. ( This is one of the areas of my interest  and something which i am current pursuing from UMD)

I am determined to update this blog on a daily basis and eventually evolve this blog into a repository of information on various management topics.

today this blog is intended for my self study… but my aim is to share the knowledge with people of my wavelength and people who share the same interests.

this blog will also have a personal touch - with few of the pages dedicated to my family & friends.

I would be maintaining knowledge & personal areas seperately.

Keep visiting the site for more information with time to come…. 

@urora